Mewsletter Sign Up
Photo of the dayPhoto not found
- More Purrs For Your Cat!If you are a pet lover and also own one, one of the best things you can do for your pet is to show them your love by giving in to their simple pleasures. Aside from the goodies you can buy to give to them, you can always try new … Continue reading →
- #PetLoversTribe Holiday Shopping on PeriscopeYEP you read it correctly! A fun Pawliday Holiday Shopping Scope with the most fun animals on Periscope! Follow @Kopiwoda on Periscope to get in on all the fun, and follow the directions below! Oh, and grab your plastic! The #PetLoversTribe Holiday Shopping Saturday, December 12 starting at 9am Central … Continue reading →
- Catatize™ DIY Sign Up PeriShare #CatLovers #CatsDo you have a fabulous DIY kitty cat toy or product you can share with others? Would you love to establish a bigger pet community on social media? Looking for more pet lovers on Periscope? THIS IS YOUR ACTIVITY! Submit your application to scope in a PeriShare hosted by PeriPet™ … Continue reading →
- Our Mewsletter Sign UpHey folks! Sign up for our mewsletter below. An email will be going out soon about the Catatize™ and Dogatize™ Periscope series. You want this information!!! Email Marketing You Can Trust
- Periscope Kommericals: #Barkworld 2015 AttendeesHey folks! Wow, what an amazing time I had at Barkworld 2015! There were so many interesting presentations and workshops provided, incredible speakers, fabulous sponsors and fun loving pets and attendees galore. It was a top notch event, one that just seems to get better and better every year! Finnegan … Continue reading →
- Speaker at #Barkworld 2015: A Social Media Extravaganza for Pet LoversHi guys, who is going to Barkworld this year? I am and I am speaking and can’t wait to meet you in person! I hope you have your fur baby with you too! Leave a comment and let me know if you are going or if you are thinking of … Continue reading →
- More Purrs For Your Cat!
Check out this adorable kitty cat wall mounted cat toy!
This object collection was specifically designed by Cluc for our feline friends. The wall mounted cat toy is just one product included in a series of three objects. Click on the kitty to find out more and order yours, or simply email email@example.com to purrchase this fabulous feline find!
Catatize – to take an otherwise unrelated object or service and endow it to the feline friendly environment.
DIY Catatized Suction Cup Activity Feeders will help your kitty fulfill her natural desire to hunt and find food. These are super easy to make yourself and give you the option to have a horizontal OR vertical feeder. So easy to catatize, you will probably have all the materials at home already. I hear your wallet sighing 😉
Take a suction cup and attach (using super glue or other adhesive appropriate for the product material) it to the bottom of a cup. I like to use disposable plastic cups with wide openings because Abigail loves to put her entire head inside for her goodies.
You can even use empty tissue boxes, paper towel rolls and deep lids as the Feeder. Once you have a few assembled, place them around your home so your kitties have to ‘hunt’ for their treats. I keep a few on my fridge and make a variety collage. Try different shapes and sizes, this will enhance their finding skills by encouraging them to use their paws to gather the noms. I like to put the catatized cups throughout our home on all appliances like the fridge, washer dryer and dishwasher. I even put them in my office and attach to some furniture.
Your kitties will LOVE!
Lisa’s Catatize Tip: Entice your kitty cat even more by adding a little something to the cups. Abigail loves plastic bags, so I taped one to the cup, covering the inside and surroundings. Other enticements include sandpaper on the side or bottom of the interior of the cup, feathers attached to the top of the tissue box or even a mouse toy! Be creative, let your kitty cat know these were made especially for her.
Leave us a comment and let me know what you think; if you try these out, please let me know your feline’s experience. Until then, Purrs!!!
Do you have a catatized project you have created specifically for your feline? If you would like it included on our Catatized Project Page, please email me:
- Description of catatized project
- Directions on how to create
- One to three photos
- Link to your blog or social media
Hey guys, pleaz change my kitty litter regularly! Easter Basket Grass might look like kitty litter to me, and a basket might look like my box. If I haz an audience to cheer me on, I might leab some chocolate tootsie rolls beHIND too. Purrrr hee hee. Happy holiday weekend, may you have lots of soil free treats to enjoy.
(oh and I lub treats too! I put some Easter Kitty Gifts below as your guide, MOL)
Easter Kitty Treat Gift Ideas
Greenies These fit purrfectly in a Kitty Easter Basket!
Bamboleos If you do not know what these cool cat toys are, please click on them to see!