POSITION OPEN: Pet Ambassador JOB TYPE: Part Time POSITION DESCRIPTION: Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management Assist retail customers in answering their questions with courtesy and care Represent the brand in a way that increases brand awareness; creates a specific brand image Builds customer preference Generates sales opportunities Ensure product display is consistent with protocol and plan-o-gram compliance MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED with a preferred 2+ yr. college degree A Minimum of six months training, merchandising and retail sales experience Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts Strong presentation skills with small to large groups Representatives must be willing to drive throughout the market on a regular basis and have reliable transportation to do so Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift and lift a maximum of 30 pounds Have a home computer, printer, and reliable internet access Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communication Must acquire retailer certifications LEARN MORE AT: http://premiumretail.wistia.com/medias/j984lc8h2j COMPANY: Today’s consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today’s marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge. Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we’ve been doing it since 1985. So no matter the product or category – from vitamins to video games – Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver. Premium Retail Services. Results are in store. PREMIUM CAREERS: Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who’s who roster of clients? Check. You might be Premium material. Family owned and operated, Premium’s strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies. From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
Mewsletter Sign Up
Photo of the dayPhoto not found
- More Purrs For Your Cat!If you are a pet lover and also own one, one of the best things you can do for your pet is to show them your love by giving in to their simple pleasures. Aside from the goodies you can buy to give to them, you can always try new … Continue reading →
- #PetLoversTribe Holiday Shopping on PeriscopeYEP you read it correctly! A fun Pawliday Holiday Shopping Scope with the most fun animals on Periscope! Follow @Kopiwoda on Periscope to get in on all the fun, and follow the directions below! Oh, and grab your plastic! The #PetLoversTribe Holiday Shopping Saturday, December 12 starting at 9am Central … Continue reading →
- Catatize™ DIY Sign Up PeriShare #CatLovers #CatsDo you have a fabulous DIY kitty cat toy or product you can share with others? Would you love to establish a bigger pet community on social media? Looking for more pet lovers on Periscope? THIS IS YOUR ACTIVITY! Submit your application to scope in a PeriShare hosted by PeriPet™ … Continue reading →
- Our Mewsletter Sign UpHey folks! Sign up for our mewsletter below. An email will be going out soon about the Catatize™ and Dogatize™ Periscope series. You want this information!!! Email Marketing You Can Trust
- Periscope Kommericals: #Barkworld 2015 AttendeesHey folks! Wow, what an amazing time I had at Barkworld 2015! There were so many interesting presentations and workshops provided, incredible speakers, fabulous sponsors and fun loving pets and attendees galore. It was a top notch event, one that just seems to get better and better every year! Finnegan … Continue reading →
- Speaker at #Barkworld 2015: A Social Media Extravaganza for Pet LoversHi guys, who is going to Barkworld this year? I am and I am speaking and can’t wait to meet you in person! I hope you have your fur baby with you too! Leave a comment and let me know if you are going or if you are thinking of … Continue reading →
- More Purrs For Your Cat!