Fetch is looking for a highly motivated, PROACTIVE, energetic & organized person to lead our marketing department.
* Trade Advertising
* Brand Marketing Strategy & Implementation
* PR & Social Media
* Manage Company Website
* Research and develop markeitng plans for new brands
* Develop strategies to reach independent pet retailers
Salary Range approx $60k DOE.
Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World.We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you’ll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Position Purpose: Responsible for the management of the on-time service and expense of the day to day overview and performance of our common/contract/LTL carriers and dedicated fleet transportation operations at the defined Distribution Centers. Assure on-time performance and expense compliance to the PETCO transportation strategy and carrier direction including the defined and effective utilization for both outbound store service and inbound vendor loads. of the dedicated fleet and 1-way fleet at the assigned locations. Dispatch all outbound transfers per defined routing requirements, working with our carriers to deliver at appropriate levels of service. Partner with Store Operations to improve communications and service to leverage store payroll to allow more time with the Petco customer. Required to complete 10 store visits per year to understand the transportation impacts on our customers. Essential Job Functions: Through previous background and experience, the candidate must demonstrate, with or without an accommodation, the ability to:
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on the Company’s interests
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes and through the work of subordinate supervisors
- Analyze data to determine the appropriate course of action concerning the administration and management of budgets; optimizing chain-wide efficiencies with regard to appropriate dedicated/common carrier shipment mix.